Dinomite 9 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set with Bumper by Cocalo
Baby SuperMall Stock #: coc1234-554
Manufacturer's Model #: 1234-554

Dinomite 9 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set with Bumper by Cocalo

Other baby bedding by CoCaLo.
In Stock - Ships Thu, Apr 24thLearn more...
The Dinomite 9 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set includes quilt, bumper, dust ruffle, sheet, valance, diaper stacker and 3 fabric wall hangings. The quilt measures 40 inches x 47 inches. The reversible 4-pc bumper is 10 inches wide x 157 inches long. The short sides measure 10 inches x 26.5 inches and has a set of ties at each corner. The long sides are 10 inches x 52 inches and has 4 sets of ties along the top and bottom. The dust ruffle has a 14 inch drop, and the fitted sheet is designed to fit a standard size 28 inch x 52 inch crib mattress. The 3 wall hangings each measure 7 inches x 9 inches. The valance is 53 inches across with a 15 inch drop, and accommodates a 2.5 inch valance rod. The diaper stacker measures 25 inches x 12 inches, and is 8.5 inches deep. The sheet is made of 100% cotton. The dust ruffle platform and the front cover of the quilt are 100% polyester. The bumper is made of 100% polyester, 100% cotton and a 65% polyester/35% cotton fabric blend. The rest of the set is 65% polyester and 35% cotton. The fabric content is exclusive of decoration. Any filling is 100% polyester fiber batting. Care instructions: machine wash cold separately, do NOT bleach, tumble dry low and remove promptly, and iron on low when needed.
See the entire Dinomite Crib Bedding collection from CoCaLo.
Sale: $169.95
Was: $229.95