- Great for Grandparents and child care providers.
- Some cabinets do not allow enough space for mounting locks in an upright position. In these cases, an alternative installation method is to mount them on the side of the cabinet or drawer.
- Simple, one-hand adult operation.
- To disengage the lock, simply press down on the latch while opening the drawer or cabinet. Automatically locks when closed.
- Swivel feature - the hook swivels 360 degrees in 90 degree increments either clockwise or counterclockwise. This allows the lock to be temporarily disengaged.
- Installation requires the use of a Phillips or flat head screwdriver and a drill.
- Four locks per package (includes 4 catches, 4 mounting plates, 4 hooks, and 16 wood screws).
- The Global Safety Cooperation certified this product for simplicity, reliability, and ease of use and installation.
- Limited satisfaction guarantee provided directly from Kidco.