- One piece construction with no removable end caps, springs, or sharp edges.
- Absorbs shocks, protecting doors and walls.
- Large screw securely fits into existing baseboard door stop hole.
- If no hole currently exists, simply drill a 3/32" pilot hole and then screw in.
- Unscrew at any time to remove.
- Three door stops per package - more value for your money!
- Soft Jamb Door Stop extends approximately 3.25" from the wall.
- G.S.C. (Global Safety Corp.) Certified - tested for simplicity, reliability, and ease of use and installation.
- Made in the U.S.A.>/li>